Hello, I'm Vetpetmon! I'm the creator of The Dogs and a MSPFA fan adventure called Futurestuck. You may also know me as something else. It really depends on how you found me or my content. I also program, animate, make music and art, and play games!
Age: 14 Years
Music produced in data amount: 1.15 GB (.WAV files)
The Dogs updates: 16 main updates, 13 hotfixes, 3 minor updates
(I have obtained a Virus through Tumblr because of it's advertisements, so I have left Tumblr forever. Alternative blog is found on my official Discord Server in #vetpetmon-blog)
>Gets straight A's in school once again
>Less stressed over things no one cares about
>One hour later
>72 angry Futurestuck "fans" legitmately walk to my house with real flaming pitchforks and threaten me to revive Futurestuck at least.
>I tell them that I can't revive futurestuck and that I won't consider it in the future.
No one asked for this in a non-threantening way. I never even wanted to revive it in the first place. However, 62 angry fans picked up their pitchforks (and those were on fire!) and marched to my house (aka my DMs), demanding that Futurestuck gets revived.
Good god, I was forced to make a reboot now, so yay, have that flash and the upd8 and LEAVE ME ALONE ABOUT THIS FANVENTURE IDEA I DONT LIKE ANYMORE.
Just kidding about the part where I didn't like Futurestuck, but the angry fans forcing me to go back to Futurestuck (and put all of TD Y3 into a HUGE slowdown) part is 110% real. Enjoy the Futurestuck Reboot, there are a lot of changes to how Futurestuck is going to be made now:
1. Panels will now be made in FireAlpaca. Say goodbye to those binary brush-made panels and say hello to nicer, smoother, and easier to create panels.
2. Because of number 1, MSPA style will be unable to be reproduced closely and accurately. HOWEVER, I will intergrate my current style into the HS-MSPA style, creating what I'd like to call a hybrid style.
3. You asked for it. Well, not exactly "asked", y'all threw me into y'alls basement and ordered me to "WORK ON FUTURESTUCK".
4. Please appreciate all of my blood and tears I put into this Fanventure.
5. One last thing, pages before Page 44 will be rewritten. That means you no longer have to #LETJANEHAVEAVOICEONPAGE14 me ever again.
Well, this is a pretty late hotfix to be called as an update. Oh well. At least I hope I fixed the website for my mobile user buds.
God, don't I just hate optimizing for mobile? At least I'm not making two separate sites for two different types of devices. Why do people even browse websites on their phone anyway?It's slow and inefficient and overall a terrible device to use to browse the internet.
Yeah, this is to make y'all believe I am still working on this website. Look around, it looks more different, and I'm about to get rid of the Wolfimation use here. There's some special content, but if you find it, don't tell anyone how you found it. (just kidding, it's in the comics page)
Noticable diferences here include the site taking up more space on your screen (even more noticable for my desktop friends) and yes, I fixed the site right after that video came out. the images are completely fine and wont hide text.
Pretty self explanitory. TD is currently getting a HTML5 game and with school, Futurestuck, and other things needing attention this is taking longer than I planed. Plus the website, plus the website...